Looking for services?

If you need help obtaining services or referrals, please visit the Centers for Independent Living (CILs) page and contact the Center in your area. Federal law states the SILC cannot provide referrals, and the SILC will not answer referral requests.

Other questions? Contact us here:

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Scroll to Top